These make four burgers.
you will need… 500g of mince beef 1 egg half an onion 2 cloves of garlic 1/2 teaspoons of salt 1/2 teaspoons of pepper 1/2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- put the onion in the blender and make sure it’s Finley diced before you put it in the bowl. Add the mince beef and egg.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic and squish it into the bowl. Then add the pepper, salt and Italian seasoning.
- then mix it together with your hands. Once it’s thoroughly mixed in split it into fours and make them into burger shapes.
- once you have done that put the burgers on a plate with spray olive oil and cling film over the top.
- then let them chill in fridge for a minimum of half an hour.
- cook them over the barbecue.